All-Paper Honeycomb Graphics Board
- 100% Paper Based
- Proprietary Honeycomb core with 95% open space makes it lightweight
- I-Beam like Strength, Rigidity and Warp Resistance
- Triple-thick bright white clay coated liners
- Kraft color core is bonded to bright-white SFI certified surface papers–part of the ColorOne™ White Point Management System
- Superior Performance on ZÜND and Other Digital Cutters/Routers
- 100% Recyclable. Compatible with any recycle program
- Available in White and Kraft Core Options
- Exhibits & Kiosks
- Interior Signage
- POP Display
- Photo Mounting
- Digital & Screen Printing
- In-Store Merchandising
- Tradeshow Booths
EAGLECELL™ is the recyclable, eco-friendly option for replacing plastic, metal and wood as an all-paper honeycomb graphics board with 100% fully recyclable paper core and surface papers. EAGLECELL™ is available in both White and Kraft Core Options
Structural Strength & Rigidity
EAGLECELL™ features a proprietary open core design engineered with 95% open space making it lightweight yet able to deliver I-beam like superior structural strength for carrying shear, bending and compressive loads which provide outstanding strength, rigidity and warp resistance.
Moisture-Resistant Clay Coated Printing Surface
EAGLECELL™ features triple-thick, bright white clay coated liners manufactured for superior ink coverage and exceptional color gloss.The Kraft color core is bonded to bright-white SFI certified surface papers–part of the Gilman Brothers ColorOne™ White Point Management System.
ColorOne™ White Point Management System
The ColorOne system delivers optimum color balance and consistency throughout our full line of white graphic boards and guarantees liners and boards will maintain their color under incandescent, fluorescent or ultraviolet light and delivers optimum color balance and consistency throughout the full line of Gilman Brothers white graphic boards. Surface liner materials and coatings have been carefully selected to derive consistent white balance and optimum surface properties for printing, truly making the printed colors accurate when exact match of logos is vital.
Min: 48” x 96”
Max: 60” x 192”
For additional information: call us at 800-852-4220; email us at email@example.com; or order easel samples from the link below.