The Gilman Brothers Company
The Gilman Brothers Company Policies
Returns & Claims:
- Quality claims: The Gilman Brothers Company reserves the right to deny claims for any materials when original shipped order exceeds (90) days. Shipped dates are noted as “invoice date” on all invoices.
- Net 30 – final determination after form filled out and submitted to accounting
- All orders under pallet quantities are FOB Gilman, CT
- Truck Load: Prepaid
- Full Truck Load: Prepaid – up to three stops
SAMPLE KIT CHARGES
- 8.5″ x 11″ – shipping only
- 24″ x 32″ – shipping only
- Includes Full Line Specifier Kit, ColorOne™ Kit, ColorOne™ Fabrication Kit, INFINITY® Fabrication Kit, INFINITY® Easel Kit, INFINITY® Bull Nose Kit, InSite® Reveal® Color Kit, Framer’s Kit, Fabrication Kits (ColorOne™ and INFINITY® above), and/or any sample requests constituting a full box of cut samples.
Custom Size Requests
- Cost varies based on product and size.
- Please contact your Gilman Brothers Sales Representative for current pricing and availability.
- Sample policy is subject to change without notice.
- Stock Items: 20% Re-stocking fee
- Non-Stock Items: Orders canceled or modified after (2) hours upon order placement – any material manufactured is responsibility of buyer for payment at quoted price and is responsible for freight to destination