The Gilman Brothers Company Policies
Products with MOQ’s:
EAGLECELL™ (WHITE/WHITE/WHITE) and (WHITE/NATURAL/WHITE):
- 1/4 x 48 x 96 840 Sheets
- 1/4 x 48 x 120 792 Sheets
- 1/4 x 60 x 96 792 Sheets
- 1/4 x 60 x 120 792 Sheets
- 1/2 x 48 x 96 792 Sheets
- 1/2 x 48 x 120 792 Sheets
- 1/2 x 60 x 96 792 Sheets
- 1/2 x 60 x 120 792 Sheets
*Mix/Match: Using same width – we can run different gauges/lengths to achieve above-mentioned quantities
Credit references must first be approved by accounting.
- NET 30
All orders under pallet quantities are FOB Gilman, CT
- Truck Load: Pre-paid
- Full Truck Load: Pre-paid – up to three stops
- LTL (Less Than Truck load) – new regional policy coming soon
Sample Kit Charges:
- 8.5″ x 11″ – shipping only
- 24″ x 32″ – shipping only
- Includes Full Line Specifier Kit, ColorOne™ Kit, ColorOne™ Fabrication Kit, INFINITY® Fabrication Kit, INFINITY® Easel Kit, INFINITY® Bull Nose Kit, InSite® Reveal® Color Kit, Framer’s Kit, Fabrication Kits (ColorOne™ and INFINITY® above), and/or any sample requests constituting a full box of cut samples.
Custom Size Requests
- Cost varies based on product and size.
- Please contact your Gilman Brothers Sales Representative for current pricing and availability.
Sample policy is subject to change without notice.
- Stock Items: 20% Re-stocking fee
- Non Stock Items: Orders cancelled or modified after (2) hours upon order placement – any material manufactured is responsibility of buyer for payment at quoted price and is responsible for freight to destination
Returns & Claims:
- No returns or claims will be considered after 60 days of shipment from Gilman, CT
- All short ship claims must have a signed copy of the BOL or packing list submitted with the claim request in order to be considered.
- No claims will be considered when chains are utilized to move pallets from inside a truck
- No claims will be processed without the following information:
- Lot #
- PO #
- Product Description: Name/Gauge/Size/Color
- Quantity: How many sheets/rolls are effected
- Equipment Manufacturer: Name of equipment used
- Specifications of how product was run: Speed and Temperature
- Inks: Name of ink manufacturer
- Photo: Send picture via email of material in question
- Send Sample: Circle defects with sharpie